Terms and Conditions
(for stays reserved on an individual basis)
- Check in: Rooms are available from 3pm
- Check out: guests must check out by midday at the latest, past this time guests will be charged by the hour at the hotel’s hourly rate
- Reservation conditions:
– 30% deposit of total bill for Flexible Rate
– 100% deposit of the total bill for Non refundable non cancellable Rate.
- Cancellation conditions:
- Flexible Rate :
Low Season & High Season :
– No charge for any cancellation up to 4 days prior arrival date.
– 25% refund for any cancellation from 72 to 48 hours prior arrival time.
– No refund for any cancellation within 24 hours from arrival time.
Very High Season / + 31 december :
– No charge for any cancellation up to 8 days prior arrival date.
– 30 % refund for any cancellation from 7 days to 5 days prior arrival time.
– 25% refund for any cancellation 4 days prior arrival time.
– No refund for any cancellation 3 days prior arrival time.
- Non refundable and non cancellable rate : 100 % of the full amount of the stay have to pe paid.
In case of cancellation any refund is possible.
In case of late cancellations or no shows, the hotel will debit the total reservation sum in accordance with article 1590 of the French Civil Code.
- Flexible Rate :
- Premature departures:
- In Low Season & High Season: for any interruption of stay (early departure), the first night cancelled will be charged at 100% and the other nights (if applicable) will be charged at 50%. This amount will be charged to your credit card.
- In Very High Season: for any interruption of stay (early departure), 100% of the total amount of the stay will be charged. This amount will be charged to your credit card.
- Extra bed: €25 per day (for under 15s), adults: €50 per day
- Half board:
– Adults: from €51 per person per day
– For under 15 years old: €26.50 per person per day
- Full board: 80€.
- Breakfast: simple = €14,50, continental = €17,50
- Buffet breakfast: €19,50 (per person per day) and €21.50 from 1st July to 31st August
- Animal: €20 per day
- Menu of the day (“Menu du Marché”): €29 (excluding beverages)
- Set menus from €35 to €70 (excluding beverages)
- The restaurant is open every evening throughout the year (except on sunday & monday from November to March, is closed for dinner)
- Open for lunch: Saturday and Sunday from 1st January to 30th June and from 1st September to 31st December as well as public holidays
- During the summer season from 1st July to 31st August, the restaurant is open for lunch and dinner
Half board: breakfast and one set menu (lunch or dinner) – 1 starter, 1 main course, 1 dessert, excluding beverages.
Full board: same as half board but also including a second set menu of 3 courses (1 starter, 1 main course, 1 dessert) excluding beverages.
We inform our esteemed guests: our animal friends are not allowed in the restaurant. Hotel facilities (pool, tennis, billiard room, Jacuzzi) are reserved exclusively for the hotel’s paying guests. Under 16s are not allowed in the spa.